This upcoming father's day, I joyfully celebrate him and all he does for our family. To celebrate him, I wanted to make something personal that I know he would enjoy. My guy knows cool and he's pretty up to date with what's going on, so I decided to make him a small Geometric Clay Jar.
white spray paint
1. Purchase Crayoloa Air Dry Clay.
2. Remove a medium sized chunk of clay from the container (and be sure to put lid back on, so as to not dry all the clay out.)
3. Form into whatever shape you like, I made mine into a small side jar.
4. Put clay in a safe place and wait 24 hours to allow for slight drying.
5. Using a kitchen knife, carefully cut away at the clay jar until you receive your desired spare.
Once my clay was dry, it still had a light gray color to it, so I used white flat spray paint and brighten it up. I also colored in three areas on the clay jar with my gold foil paint pen.
Here are a few ways that your hubs could use this lovely geometric clay jar.
a. A container to hold all his button-up collared shirt stays.
b. As a coin holder
c. As a key holder.
So regardless if you have a wonderful father or less than desirable father,
take these words to heart and know you have a Father who will never disappoint.
2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show
that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, you’ll help support Delineate Your Dwelling, and you’ll receive some amazing products that I love, too!*