INSIDE : Learn how to make the most delicious and refreshing Watermelon Lemonade recipe! Plan to be the hit of your next party by blending these two great summer treats together.
Remember when I shared all those delicious summer lemonades recipes a few weeks ago? Well, I have decided that this is the year for me to try a few homemade lemonades! I made a Lime Mint Freeze last month and wow, was it refreshing.
So, get ready for some SERIOUS refreshing summer in a glass when you taste this amazing Watermelon Lemonade!
This post may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure here.
There is nothing quite like making your very own homemade lemonade. Check out all about it below.
What ingredients do I need to make Watermelon Lemonade?
Watermelon | Lemons | Mint | Sugar | Water | Blender | Citrus Squeeze
Who is in agreement with me, summer fruit is the absolute best. Just look at those colors.
How do I make Watermelon Lemonade?
Make sure you have plenty of counter space for all the watermelon chopping you will be doing for this drink. I only used a half watermelon when I made mine (so I only had half a pitcher), however if you are wanting to make the full batch, you will need six cups of cubed watermelon. And if you have ever seen 6 cups of cubed watermelon… it takes up a ton of space, ha.
Next up is the lemons! I am a huge fan of this Citrus Squeeze. I use mine all the time and believe me your hand would be so tired if you squeeze all those lemons the old fashioned way!
Next whisk in the water, sugar and lemon juice together. And keep whisking until the sugar dissolves.
Add in the watermelon puree + ice + mint… and you are set!
- Cut and cube a full watermelon. Add to a blender and pulse until well pureed. There should be about 4 cups.P
- Pour watermelon juice through a fine mesh stainer and into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together water, lemon juice, and sugar until sugar has disolved.
- Stir in pureed watermelon. Add ice and mint for garnish.
- Make sure you have plenty of counter space for all the watermelon chopping portion of this drink. I used a half watermelon when I made mine (so I only had half a pitcher).
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 210 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 28mg Carbohydrates: 54g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 49g Protein: 2g
Have you tried making any summer lemonades yet? I’m trying to decide which one to tackle next, let me know in the comments below.