I am participating in a Pinterest Challenge with eight other amazing bloggers. Today I am sharing my fourth project with you, a Mason Jar wall.
(we really are on week 5, but I was out of town and am catching up now)
1. I found a beautiful piece wood at Home Depot and decided to give it a light white wash. I wanted to see some of the grain shine through. I mixed one part white acrylic paint and one part water.
2. True to me, I added gold to the edges using a Gold Sharpie.
3. This is where most online tutorials don’t really give much detail. To attach your wire ring to the board, you have to use a serious drill bit to cut through the metal. My hubs was shocked I even knew where to find the drill bits. However, lets just say I’m glad he was at work while I did this portion.
4. I predrilled holes after measuring where each mason jar would go. Then, using a short screw attach the metal rings to your board.
5. Attach all the metal rings.
6. Add the mason jars.
7 + 8. Add embellishments (mine were Oh Joy’s Target party paper flowers. I used them on my Newspaper Chalkboard wall) and enjoy!
I’m really excited to hang this in our office + guest room. I’ll be sharing soon the updates I’m giving to that room.
If you’d like to take a peek at my other projects in this series, see below.
My first project was, Shoes Off Please.
My second project was Lime Cream Popsicles, yum.
My third project was a Key Shadow Box.
My fifth project was a Geometric Canvas Wall.
We have just one week left in our Pinterest challenge. Have you been able to
accomplish any of your pins?
MY PROJECTS WILL BE:
Week One Please Remove Your Shoes
Week Two Lime Cream Popsicles
Week Three Shadow Box House Keys
Week Four Mason Jar Wall
Week Five Geometric Backdrop
Week Six Succulent Table
Stop by and say hello to the nine amazing bloggers participating in this challenge: