INSIDE : Check out some of the very Best Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM. Enjoy delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner options! Also see a few of our favorite brewery spots, too.
This post is constantly being updated with new favorite spots to eat!
I have lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico now for almost 20 years. My husband and I love eating delicous food and we are in luck because there are so many great places to eat here! This list is by no means an exhaustive list, but a list of some of our personal favorites.
Please comment below with any spots that we should check out and add to this list!
I sorted the restaurants by “meal type” for ease of reading! Included are breakfast, lunch, dinner, breweries and dessert spots.
Best Breakfast Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM
- Campo – This is the restaurant at Los Poblanos and their food is incredible for breakfast, lunch + dinner!
- Flying Star – We just adore the Southwest Bennie.
- Golden Pride – I can’t stop with their #2 Carne Adovada burrito.
- Jimmy’s Cafe
- Meraki Coffee + Market – WOW. I just went here with my husband for breakfast and their Avocado Toast was maybe the most fresh and amazing thing I’ve ever had. Decor was simple and stylish and I highly recommend checking them out.
- Modern General
- Stripes – Their breakfast burritos are amazing and their biscuits and gravy with an egg are incredible.
- The Farmacy – I met a friend here for brunch and it was lovely. We sat outside on their patio. I ordered a Vanilla Latte and the Quiche with green chili. Highly recommend!
- The Grove
- The Range Cafe
- Wecks – I’m a huge fan of their Huevos Rancheros with an over-easy egg and green chili.
Best Lunch Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM
- Burrow Cafe – I love their Chicken Pesto Crepe for lunch!
- Guava Tree Cafe – They have one of my FAVORITE Cubano sandwiches in Albuquerque!
- Relish Gourmet Sandwiches
- Sawmill District, Flora tacos
- Tin Can Alley – I love this creative food court place for their great variation of food. Their pizza and cubanos are my faves, but there is something for everyone.
- The Grove Cafe
- The Range – This is a great breakfast spot, also… but their Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken is my favorite lunch option!
- Vinaigrette – Their taco salad is the best. I always want to try something new, but love the taco salad too much to branch out.
Best Dinner Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM
- 3128 Social House – We just tried this spot for dinner and it was wonderful!
- Amore Neapolitan Pizzeria – I can’t stop with their Bianche pizza… BEST thing on the menu in my opinion.
- Antiquity – Every single thing at Antiquity is delicious and the ambiance there is so romantic.
- Artichoke Cafe
- Casa Rodena Winery – Ask for a day pass and you can have dinner in the restaurant.
- Farinia Alto – My go-to pizza spot in town! We love SO many things here. Their Verde, Chopped Vegetable and Baby Spinach Salads are amazing. And we love their Margherita, Bianca, Salsiccia and Carne pizza’s the best.
- Farm + Table – This spot is incredible! The food is amazing and the ambiance is wonderful.
- Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza – This is great for lunch or dinner. Their Motorino Pizza is one of our very favorites.
- Jealous Fork – You can order Jealous Fork while dining at Fork and Fig. Just look on the backside of the menu. I LOVE that you can get enchiladas EXACTLY how you like them!
- Jinja Bar
- Mesa Provisions – This spot is on my list to try. It looks incredible!
- Noodle Works – This has become a go to noodle spot, so tasty!
- Poki Poki – My favorite poki in town.
- Salt & Board – We went here before a show at Popejoy. Everything we had was so delicious! The charcuterie boards are just delicious.
- Sawmill Market – Where do I start with this gem? Everything here is so delicious. It is a food hall style spot. Read more about it in this post.
- Scarpas – I can’t stop with the Pasta Julienne. It’s just the best.
- Seasons Rotisserie & Grill – I love eating in their upstairs slightly more chill area, but the downstairs dinner is also wonderful.
- Seasons 52 – This is a chain, but one that I admit, I really love. Their cocktails are spectacular and their menu changes each season. We are never disappointed eating here.
- Slate Street Cafe
- Tako Ten – Their brisket taco is amazing. Their Bira Max and Cheese is amazing. And their nacho platter is to die for, best nachos in town. VERY fresh ingredients with tons of flavor.
- Taj Mahal
- Thai Spice
- The Feel Good ABQ
- Urban Hotdog – We’ve loved this place since it was a food truck. The Banh Mi is my favorite hotdog. I also really like the Caprese + Chicago.
Best Breweries in Albuquerque, NM
- Boese Brew Co. – We enjoy stopping by the NE location. It’s small, but cozy and family friendly. Plus they have really tasty warm sandwiches.
- Bosque Brewing Co. – I love their Riverwalker IPA and their ciders are refreshing in the summer!
- Boxing Bear
- Bow and Arrow Brewery
- Casa Veja Brewery
- Ex Novo Brewing
- Marble NE Heights – We love enjoying a beverage at this very family friendly location, while getting something to eat at the food trucks that stop in.
- La Cumbre
- Santa Fe Brewing Co. – Their Happy Camper IPA and 7K IPA are great.
- Steel Bender
- Two Fools Taverns – I’ve heard they have amazing Sunday Brunch here. We’ve only been for drinks and dinner.
Best Desserts Spots in Albuquerque, NM
- Bahama Bucks – Delicious shaved ice.
- Small Cakes – Love their fun flavors and the cupcakes are huge!
- The Paleta Bar – Paleta is a Mexican frozen treat made from fresh natural fruits and man, this place is a great treat in the summer!
Let me know if you have any favorite eatery’s in Albuquerque I should add to the list!
Want to check out more great things to do in New Mexico?
- Best Day Adventures in Albuquerque, NM
- Best Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM
- What to do during the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Must See Organic Lavender Farm, Los Poblanos
- Must See retail shop, Spur-Line Supply Co
- Best Thrifting in Albuquerque, NM
- Best Restaurants in Santa Fe, NM
- Best Day Adventures in Santa Fe, NM
- Must See Pacific Coast Highway Spots