Gold Striped Eggs

94 Flares 94 Flares ×

I’m excited to share with you today, how to create fun Gold Striped Eggs using only $.99 plastic eggs and a gold foil paint pen!

These adorable eggs could not be more simple and I’m so in love with them, I may keep them out past Easter!

Using my (you guessed it) (affiliate link) Gold Foil Paint Pen  I carefully started drawing lines from the top of my eggs to the bottom.  I slowly moved round the egg until it was fully of lovely golden stripes!

I mixed it up with some horizontal stripes with polka dots, too.

This last picture makes me think that these might look awfully fun hung in a white shadow box.  What do you think?

Comments

1. says

so so pretty and way more classy than a usual plastic egg! Thanks for linking up last week at Creativity Unleashed. Featuring you tomorrow on the blog and hope to see you back again!

2. says

They’re totally adorable!! Really digging the white and gold together! Off to go pin them!!

Found ya from “The Makers” link party!

Much Love,
    Trisha D.
    Black and White Obsession

3. says

What a fun idea for Easter. Everything looks better when it’s covered in Gold!

If you have a minute to spare I’d be thrilled if you could share your idea at my weekly Say G’Day Linky Party. It’s on now and this would be a fantastic addition.

Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha in Oz.

• says

Thank you so much for joining in with the Say G’Day Saturday linky party! I’ve just shared this on Google+ and Pinterest.

Hope to see you again this Saturday!

Best wishes,
      Natasha in Oz

4. says

These eggs are beautiful and look like so much fun to make. I’m glad I saw them at The DIYers Party – I’m definitely pinning them. I could see these displayed in a shadow box or a pretty white bowl gilded with gold inside.
    Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

5. says

Those are beautiful! I’m coming by from the Snickerdoodle party! I’m purposefully looking at the Easter posts, so that I can pin them to the group board that I started for my Easter linky (just went live on Friday on Creative K Kids).