INSIDE : Check out this awesome collection of the Best Book Christmas Ornaments! This is a perfect gift idea for the avid reader in your life.
This post may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure here.
I have always been a big reader, but there was a season where my daily or weekly reading was significantly less (read, small children in the home). Now that my kids are middle school I am finding time again to read!
I have been updating my book review post and think I will probably finish this year reading around 60 books, which blows my mind – ha.
Want to check my favorite books from over the years?
- Best Fiction Books to read in 2021
- Best Fiction Books to read in 2022
- Best Fiction Books to read in 2023
DIY Books Read Ornament Ideas
Making a DIY ornament including some of your favorite books from this year is a fun way to celebrate being a book lover!
DIY Stacked Book Ornament
One option is to purchase miniature books from your local craft stores or online (here and here). Then you can hot glue them together in a stack with a small tree on top. Add a piece of string to the tree to hang!
DIY Book Cover Ball Ornament
DIY Book Pages Ball Ornament
Here are some tips for making a DIY book ornament:
- Use a variety of different books, covers, or pages. This will make your ornament look more interesting.
- Be careful not to use too much hot glue. This can make the ornament look messy.
- Let the ornament ball dry completely before hanging it on your Christmas tree.
- Have fun and be creative!
Book Lover Ornaments
Book ornaments are a fun and festive way to decorate your Christmas tree or home. They are also a great gift for book lovers.
Check out these awesome ornaments for the book lovers in your life!