INSIDE : The Trendy Man’s Gift Guide! All different holiday gift items for the guy who can appreciate being stylish and cool.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure.
This post has been updated since it’s original December 2015 post date.
Sometimes it can be so tricky to shop for the men in our life… but it doesn’t have to be! Today I am rounding up Christmas gift ideas for your special man. This list includes numerous items that my husband loves, actually uses and often he rebuys himself!
Check out this great gift guide for the non-sporty, but always trendy man.
Looking for other amazing Gift Guides? Check some of these out!
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
- Wooden Watch – There is something forever classic about wood. This beautiful wooden watch has a clean simple design and is a very neutral palette. I think it could easily be dressed up or down for a more casual look.
- National Park Candle – I don’t know what the Grand Canyon smells like, but I sure would love to know! And I think Yosemite might be one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever spent time, so I love that these candles help keep those memories alive.
- Apple AirPods – My husband lives and breathes podcasts and having these wireless Apple AirPods is one of his favorite things.
- Men’s Travel Cologne – Who doesn’t love a handsome smelling guy?! I love how simple these travel colognes are. I had similar ones for ladies and it was great for quick reapplication moments.
- Cooling Neck Fan – My husband so easily gets hot and he’s loved this cooling neck fan. This would also be a great gift idea for my son… he also gets very hot quickly.
- Thermo Pro Meat Thermometer – We use this thermometer at least once a week when grilling dinner. It’s small, easy to use and easy to clean.
- Waxed Canvas Travel Bag – There is nothing more manly than a waxed canvas travel bag.
- Grill Lights – Another grill accessory that we use weekly.
- Wireless Accessory Charging Tray – I like the sleek design of this charging station. And all the colors options they have are spot on.
- Men’s Sunglasses – These are such nice looking sunglasses. My husband just ordered a pair and now I can’t wait to go to some tropical sunny location!
- Smart Jumprope – Such a great gift idea for the health conscience man in your life.
- Yeti Portable Cooler – We have the sage green color of this cooler and we love it. We take in on road trips, campouts and even fun afternoon park picnics.
- Packable Lightweight Puffer Jacket – This is the perfect puffer jacket for those inbetween weather days. It’s not super heavy duty, but adds just enough warmth. I also love that you can easily pack it to bring on trips or put in a backpack.
- Bombas Gripper Slipper socks – Slipper season is here and these gripper socks are so perfect. We are big fans of Bombas, I think my husband owns about 15+ pairs of their socks!
- Beard Pack – This all natural beard and mustache pack is a greatway for your guy to stay groomed. It was actually created by a mechanic and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Ora Major Constellations Watch – This black constellation watch is stunning. I love the black on black on black look with the band, clock perimeter and face.
- New Balance 574 Rugged Tennis Shoes – My husband loves these so much, that he has two different pairs. They are retro and SO comfortable!
- Gold Tie Bar – If your guy is more of a neck tie man, then this gold tie bar might be a great gift idea. It’s simple, elegant and adds just a bit of sparkle to his tie.
- New Balance tennis shoes – These are just plain cool.
Shop stylish Men’s Christmas Ideas below:
Have you bought gifts for the guys in your life yet? If so, SHARE what you got them in the comments below… we all need more ideas for the men!