Spring Clipboard Gallery Wall

43 Flares 43 Flares ×

This appears to be becoming a seasonally reoccurring post, which I’m hoping you all are okay with that because I’m loving changing them out!

I first posted about how to install the clipboards in our dining room and then showed how I was able to update the prints for the holidays.

Now that spring is around the corner (maybe wishful thinking, but still), I thought it was time for a colorful update.

Let me give a disclaimer.  I’m a crazy paper person.  If I could own 45 paper calendars each year and not look like a nut, I would.  I think I’ve shared before my weakness for paper journals.
With that being said, I keep many of my old calendars.  This year, I was able to re-use 2013’s calendar in a timely fashion.  I had bought one on Etsy from a store called, Dozi.  You must check her out, she’s wonderfully talented.
I pulled out my favorite eight months and cut them down to size.

I attached some ribbon to the back of each cut print and hung them that way.  I like how it adds a bit of extra interest.

I think these are turning out to be my favorite clipboard prints to date!

What do you think?  Are the spring clipboard prints the winning round thus far?!

Comments

1. says

Thank you for doing something SPRING! You just made my day (as I sit here with pneumonia, and it’s 7 degrees outside with 1 1/2 feet of snow) !!! Your clipboards are adorable – I love them! Julia

• says

Oh no, the polar vortex has hit you big time it sounds! Spring is just around the corner… even if it doesn’t seem like it quite now. Thanks for stopping by, even when you’re sick. =)

2. says

Oh my gosh! Amy, this so is cute! I love how you attached the ribbon and string, too. I love the graphics. What a great look for your dining room wall!!

Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}!!
    Hope your day is Extraordinary!!
    ~Diane

3. says

These are really cute! Such a creative idea. And I, like you, have a small paper obsession. I could spend hours in the scrapbook paper aisle…you can just do SO MUCH with it :) Great idea!

4. says

Hi, stopping by to pay you a visit from the Awesome Things Blog Hop. Very pretty wall decorations and great idea. It would also work well for hanging my granddaughters’ art. Est wishes, Darlene

5. says

Oh, I just love these. Love that you can switch them out depending on your mood or the season. Visiting from the DIY’ers link party.

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body {www.designertrapped.com}